Dan Dege was a Founding Owner in 1984 and is the “Daniels” in the Finn Daniels name. Dan was involved in a wide variety of projects over the past 40 years, including affordable housing & retail. He had worked on more than a thousand projects over his career and built long lasting relationships with the Finn Daniels team and his clients along the way. While we will miss Dan’s humorous banter & stories around the office, we are so excited that he now has the added time to explore his other passions.
At a celebration in his honor, Dan shared his retirement plans with us:
1. To stop thinking about work but still remember all the wonderful people he worked with and worked for over all the years. To also remember all the good “work stories” to share with the other old people who are willing to listen.
2. To work on additional ways to use blue tape in his new retired life.
3. To try “slow traveling” through foreign lands (with his blue tape) so that he can experience new cultures, rather than just see them on a quick visit.
4. To work on his vegetable garden and some maintenance projects at his lake place in McGregor, MN.
5. To finish a remodel at his condo in the Twin Cities.
6. And most importantly, to work on himself through his Christian faith. To become a better person than he was the day before, especially when it concerns his wife, Linda.
Thank you for all the memories, Dan!